Successful Off-Site Monitoring Requires:
Total commitment to the project from;
- Corporate Security
- Our Client
- Your response company.
- It is critical for the System to be correctly designed and engineered.
- We have the acquired expertise to identify the on-site requirements, which are unique to each individual premises.
Successful Off-Site Monitoring Factors
Associated to ‘on-site design’ is;
- Selecting the most suitable detection devices to trigger the system
- Choosing the correct CCTV equipment selection
- Determining the best possible placement of Cameras and Detectors
- Deciding the right Transmission medium for the location
- A 9″ thick reinforced concrete roof.
- Double steel clad door entry system.
- Camera surveillance all around the premises.
- In-house kitchen and ablution facilities.
- Back-up generator company.
- Back-up servers and software.
- UPS units on all components.
- Response teams within 4 minutes arrival time.
- Direct radio communication with response company.
If you would like to find out more about Corporate Security, please click here to contact us!